Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Sunday, October 1, 2023

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

Woke up feeling groggy, still dark outside. I looked at the clock beside my bed. 4:45 it says, not unusual for me. Got up, lights on, made coffee, fed the dogs, etc. I’m sitting here scrolling through the news thinking I should pr9bably hit the showers, get dressed, get things rolling, when I glance at the clock again. 


And stare. And look at the other clock. Check my phone. 


Somehow, inexplicably, it is 2:15 in the morning. I have the house lit up like a Christmas tree, I’m on my second cuppa, I’m ramping my day. It’s 2 fucking 15. In the morning. How is this even possible? Am I sleepwalking? 


PS, for what it’s worth, the dogs sat here and ate their breakfast like nothing was out of the ordinary. Little bastards. 




No comments:

Post a Comment