Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

I hope Disney ends him


I live here in Florida, and I'm not being hyperbolic when I point out that Ron DeSantis is a fucking nazi, and I hope Disney sues him and his apparatchiks into oblivion


Nothing to see here.  

"In what marks a significant upheaval to the former Reedy Creek Improvement District, over thirty employees have resigned from the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District, the governing entity responsible for Walt Disney World. This mass exodus includes almost half of its senior leadership and follows Florida Governor Ron DeSantis' controversial takeover of the district, raising serious concerns about operational stability and political influence."


Can we all now please stop pretending that the GOP is even remotely interested in governing?  They aren't, and haven't been for at least 60 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment