Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Saturday, October 21, 2023

These beads could kill someone.

 I've been stringing up the Roman Glass. I'm liking how the collection is coming together, and I'll have the Etsy shop back up and running again soon. 

I really love the look of these longer tubes, but some of these edges are gonna draw blood if we aren't careful. 

I might have to light-touch the Dremel to a couple of these.  The last thing I need is one of my buyers to bleed out the first time they wear my stuff. 

What can I say? I should probably issue warning labels and learners' permits. My jewelry isn't for the timid. 







No comments:

Post a Comment