Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Sunday, February 11, 2024

It's Hard Being Old, Taylor & Travis Edition

Can't they just get a room...? 
 

Apparently there's some Sportsball event that Taylor Swift is going to later today, and this somehow explains why I can't get in to the grocery store to buy my liver & onions. 

Not a parking space to be had. Cars were lined up, waiting to get in. Srsly, this was worse than day-before-Thanksgiving level grocery shopping. This was 5-day blizzard panic looting.  

It was a collective smash & grab. If I'd fought my way to a parking space, I'd be afraid to get out of my car for fear of being trampled to death by mindless hordes in search of nachos and Guac.

This is how old people starve to death, just sayin.   

No comments:

Post a Comment