Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Monday, March 4, 2024

Oh Sure He's A God & All, But Will He Help Me Get An Agent?

I made this totem to Thoth, the Egyptian god of Writing. Hey shut up it was easier than actually writing something, and who knows? Maybe he'll smile on me.  


Thoth, Egyptian god of the moon, of sacred texts, of learning. Inventor of writing and languages. scribe, interpreter, advisor and mediator to the gods. In addition to writing, he's associated with magic, wisdom, mathematics and the sciences. 

Vintage carved stone (~1970s, handmade Nepalese black & white bauble beads with solid brass accents.  


I like it. God of writing, you say? Might keep this one in the private collection until I bring this book draft in for a landing. I wonder if this Thoth guy can help me find an agent...? 



No comments:

Post a Comment