Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Saturday, June 15, 2024

In addition to being an almost-famous, mostly-unpublished author, I am *also* a moderately talented jewelry designer!

I am also an Internatinal Super Spy. 

It's been a busy week for this here aging gay hippy / writer / bead stringer / blogger. I got another shipment of beads in, and tomorrow I'm hoping to finally list a couple of items in the Etsy shop. If you like cool and collectable beads, feel free to check in over there from time to time.  I'll put the link below. 

I love tiny stones, and here are some typical examples of my beach bling that just shipped off to their forever homes this week!  

A few of my peeps have asked about pricing, etc on some of the recent pieces. I try to keep the pricing fairly consistent, but the materials I use can vary from modern Czech glass that you can purchase by the pound, to actual excavated antiquities reputed to be centuries old. My shop's a bit eclectic; Fine, it's a bit all over the map, but you never really know what you'll find. I try to research my beads, and be fair in my asking price. I'm not really much into it turn a profit. 

If someone is interested in an item, I usually list it in the shop as reserved for them, at whatever price is mutually agreeable. It's easier to just let Etsy handle the money exchange, and then I ship directly to the buyer. 

Anyway, if you see anything you like or have any questions, feel free to leave a comment here. To browse the shop, CLICK HERE. 


Tiny turquoise & spiny oyster shell

Love this "Tiny Turqs!" 

Red coral, turquoise, broken bones


Long time readers of this dumb blog (hint: It's me. I'm the long time reader) will remember seeing these beads in previous episodes, but I made a few changes and went with this funky-cool (?) old/new tribal fusion thing that I actually think turned out pretty cool. 










No comments:

Post a Comment