Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Friday, June 14, 2024

In Which My Colon Passes With Flying Colors

All good here! 



I know you've all been waiting, so here's an update on my colonoscopy: Everything came out okay in the end. One 7 mm polyp out, which (considering my wonton past) is something like a miracle. 

It appears that I'm not in danger of eminent death by colon cancer, and this makes me happy. Now if I can just get passing grades from the pulmonologist and the dermatologist, I might be able to stick around awhile after all. 

Reminder: Colon cancer is one of those cancers that doesn't have any symptoms until it's very advanced, and things are dire. If you're of an age, and haven't done so: Get a colonoscopy before you're dead. 

Also, please stop voting for the GOP. Those assholes really are trying to kill you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment