Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Just to clarify...

Look, I'm not saying he shouldn't step aside. It's above my pay grade, TBH. And yes, I know that's the squishy, cowardly POV.  I'm just saying I find it a little unsettling that everyone is going into a full blown fucking meltdown just because an old man botched his opening number at a circus event. 

This election isn't just about these two old men. It's about the difference between steady, reliable competence, and the gibbering grievance-driven threat of fascism (and I choose that word precisely) right here in good ol' God Bless America. 

You would think our media and pundit class could explain it that way. 




No comments:

Post a Comment