Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Monday, September 2, 2024

Blog Update: Now with TAGS!

Not these tags.

Just a quick housekeeping update. In response to your relentless griping, I have finally updated tags for this dumb blog.  

This means if you're here mainly for the beads, Dear Reader, you can simply click on "Cool Beads" from the menu on the right under "What I Blog About" and it will bring up only those posts involving my cool beads. 

Or, if you're just here for my witty and insightful political commentary, just hit "Shitty Politics," and it will likewise take you there. 

"Current View" is a compendium of my deep thoughts on wherever or whatever I am at the moment -- even if my fat ass is nowhere and doing nothing. 

"Retired" is where I'm chronicling my retirement journey, lulz, such as it is, and on the flip side of that is "Worst Job EVER," which is where I'm storing my bile and PTSD from worst -- and happily LAST job I'll ever have. 

Anyway, look around and let me know if I've missed anything.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment