Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Monday, September 9, 2024

In Which My Bead Business Booms.

 I've been stringing beads for three years, and NOW suddenly I've been discovered. A bunch of sales the last few weeks, which is great, don't get me wrong, WE LOVE SALES. But it's always a little hard to part with something I made, like I made this, so it's my baby or something. 

But then I remember that beads are expensive, at least the ones I buy, and unless I want to sink my own personal fortune into the exotic bead trade, I'd better actually... well, trade a few. My own personal fortune can't afford them without regular infusions of seed-bead money. 

Off they go then, to another nice lady in California. Apparently I'm single-handedly launching the "baby krobo" craze that's currently gripping the West coast.

There's more in the shop! 



  




No comments:

Post a Comment