Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Saturday, October 21, 2023

I will write this damn book if it kills us all.

 It occurred to me this morning that the real reason I’m writing His Dumb Blog is simply as an exercise in writing every day. Finding something interesting or meaningful or entertaining to say, and writing it for public consumption. 

Most of it is drivel, and thankfully almost no one reads it (but hey, thanks of reading!) It’s okay. I’m really just trying to find a way in to the real story, trying to find the right voice, trying to train the brain muscle not just to write every day (I’ve always done that) but to write for actual readers. 

I will write this book. It's okay if no one reads it.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment