Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Monday, October 23, 2023

Can I request these dentures with retractable poison-fangs...?

 

Aspirational flossing

Yay me, I got an A+ from my dentist this morning. It's actually pretty easy now that most of my teeth are gone. I’ve been living on soup and mashed potatoes since the Great Denture Disaster of last Wednesday.

I'm weak and emaciated. Shut up all of you. 

Anyway, it turns out the broken temporary didn’t do any permanent damage, and the good news is that the last post is finally setting (I know, sorry, TMI) — but it really is great news, because it means I can have the permanent denture, sorry, apparently we now call it a prosthetic bolted into my head fairly soon. 

Despite the setbacks with the final post, I have not regretted taking this plunge one bit. The team working on me are top notch and I have nothing but good things to say about them. It’s been fairly life changing for me. If your teeth have been a lifelong struggle and you're sick of it, you might want to consider taking this step. It has been a godsend to me. 


Some people reach a certain point in life and decide to get a face lift. Some people get new boobs. What’d I get? I got new fangs, baby.  


Post any questions in comments, I'll answer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment