Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Wait, just how long is this cruise...?

I keep expecting this “vacation” to end, and that I’ll be forced back to my old life, my “real” life. But my old life is gone, my family is gone, my illusions about this relationship are gone, the 2-year nightmare of that hellish job is gone. Alcohol is gone

This is my life now, and it’s a really good life, and it’s okay to just be where I’m supposed to be and enjoy every day. There are no looming deadlines, no ringing phones, no big important personalities to manage. There is nothing left for me to feel anxious about. Nothing to fear. Nothing to conquer. Nothing to prove. 

So… now what?  

No comments:

Post a Comment