Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

What Am I, Chopped Liver...!?

I struggle with sticking to my own agenda. 

So eat me.

I’ve been good about having places to be at set times. I’ve been pretty good about building in a routine: AA, piano, tai chi, the humanists, my IOP group, etc. 


What I’m less good at (and have never been good at) is sticking to the things I set for myself: Getting my files in order, doing my taxes, getting the beads listed, writing this book (ha ha haaaaaa.) 


Piano? Tai chi? Sure, I’m showing up for the classes when everyone is expecting me, but I haven’t practiced either of them at home in days. 


I’m wondering why I’ll show up for other people, but not for myself? 




No comments:

Post a Comment