Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Cool New Bling


Been busy in the shop this month. Sold some turquoise and some Roman glass, and a couple of collectors have noticed some of the really old stuff and are haggling over my asking price. I’m not budging, lulz.

And gemstones? We’ve got gemstones over here. 


But what sells the most is the sparkly, colorful glass, like this baby that shipped to California last Friday. Lamp work beads, dichroic glass and honey jade. 


Next up are these “baby Krobos,” which are much smaller than most of the African trade beads you’ll see out there.


 
They are just TOO adorable and hard to find. These left for Washington State yesterday, because apparently the West coast love my stuff this month. 


I have a bunch of new stuff done and will get them listed this week. Here's a gorgeous strand of Hubei turquoise that I put with some chunks of magnesite. Might restring this with these gorgeous sterling silver tubes I found.


 






Last but not lease, a friend of mine requested "something with orange beads," so I put together these ceramic tubes with Peruvian blue opal, burnt orange Java glass "gooseberries," and Hubei turquoise. 






No comments:

Post a Comment