Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Cool Beads - Thursday Bling Shot

Here are some very small, but very old intact beads (circa 100-400 AD) from excavations in Djienne, Mali in the 1950s. 


I just closed the strands on these and will add the finishing touches tonight. I should have these listed in the shop by tomorrow. 

Also, I was really happy to hear from a collector who's interested in this necklace (see below) that I've always loved and would almost kinda hate to lose. The beads are all ancient carved stone and Islamic era glass -- really old, you guys -- but it still looks great with anything you're wearing! 





1 comment: