Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Friday, August 9, 2024

Read My Beads.

Fine, I know I'm a shitty blogger but I'm try'na write a book over here (did I mention I'm writing a book? Because who isn't) and I've been busy. Or something. 

I can't even keep up with the news anymore. It seems like just yesterday  that I was despairing for our country.  I didn't believe in my heart of hearts that the dems could pull off a graceful exit for Biden, and then do the quick surgery required to heal the party. Worse, I didn't think the voters out there were even paying attention

Now with Harris and Walz at the helm there's new life in the Democratic Party, everyone is jazzed, and Trump and what's-his-name seem creepier and weirder every day. 

I personally think Trump is finished. 

Anyway, here are some cool beads I listed earlier this week. Are my colors getting happier...? 


modern glass, lamp work pendant

Antique Krobo beads from Ghana



Very old Venetian glass rune beads



No comments:

Post a Comment