Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

HaveI mentioned I hate writing Etsy listings?

 It's not them, it's me. For anyone with an attention span of longer than 8 seconds, Etsy makes it fairly painless. Anyway, I got a few things listed in the shop today: 


Mixed gemstone with 
Tibetan Copal pendant

...With Tibetan prayer wheel
charm
Lamp work focal bead...









And a few more things: 


Itallian red coral 
and seashell

I've started modeling. 



And a few more things: 

Me, modeling
2000 - 3000 year old beads!

That's seriously old, you guys.


Just doing some modeling over here. 

Roman glass ~1,000 years old


You get the drift...

I love these tiny stones! 

I'm a model, did I mention?






If you're still reading and interested in visiting the shop, you can find it here. It's a work in progress. Be kind. 




No comments:

Post a Comment