Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Tai Chi Class: Can We Hurry This Up...?

Hi! 
Tai chi this morning, yay. I think it’s safe to say I’m at the “dreading it until I’m there, and then I like it” stage of this whole tai chi thing. 

Part of it is my typical social anxiety of walking into a room full of strangers and doing something badly that they’re all good at. It takes a 10-minute pep talk into my rear view mirror before I can even walk in. 

Not tai chi.
Part of it is that the classes are three fucking hours long. Is that draggy? Because it seems a little draggy after three hours, is all I'm sayin. 

But mostly it's just sheer laziness on my part. Tai chi at 9 AM, srsly…!? Savages.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment