Featured Post

Pardon Our Mess

So, everything has changed and I decided this dumb blog needed to change as well. A complete reboot, y'all. Way too much whining going o...

Sunday, October 6, 2024

Are we still on speaking terms, or...?


 I'm trying to figure out if the comments work on this dumb blog. There was another blog once, in a galaxy far, far away, and there were days when you people would never shut up. Here? Crickets. 

Speak up, you simpering cowards. Somebody leave a snide comment to let me know I didn't flick the wrong switch when I set this place up and accidentally mute everyone. I thought we had comments for awhile there, but you've all fallen mute, undoubtedly with shock and horror at some of the completely rational shit I post around here. 

Reminder, if you don't want to wade through all the random bullshit and just want to see specific topics -- my peculiar bead obsession, for example, or how I'm aging gracelessly -- you can hit one of the handy labels at the right of your screen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment